Terms and Conditions
This website is operated by City Finance Business Lending Pty Ltd ACN 602 843 327, t/as Limba Loans under the domain name “www.limbaloans.com.au” (“Limba website”) and is licensed for use and operated in conjunction with the following companies:
Access to and use of this website including the online application is undertaken on the following terms and conditions and any other directions or rules of use on this site (“Terms”).
If you access this site (other than to read these Terms for the first time), you agree to these Terms.
If you elect to enter details into a loan application on this website you are required to input your residential address which automatically directs the domain name to the “Lender” that will undertake your loan application process.
1. You warrant that the information you give us in your Application or any information supplied in this web site is complete and correct.
2. You acknowledge that: the Services are provided solely by a third party nominated by us. Any transaction entered into by that third party on your behalf, does not create any legal responsibilities, obligations or duties on us to you.
3. If our liability for a breach of a right or term implied by law (whether by statute or otherwise) is capable of limitation (but not exclusion) it is hereby limited to either of the following at the discretion of the person liable:
(a) our acting in accordance with these Terms; or
(b) Any information passed to a third party in respect of you loan application
(c) any fault, error or defect in design or engineering of the Sites or any delay, fault, failure in or loss of access to the Sites or the Telephone Service; or
(d) any delay or non-performance by us resulting from matters beyond our reasonable control
(e) the resupply to you of that part of the Service in respect of which the cause of liability arose; or
(f) the payment of the cost of resupply of that part of the Service in respect of which the cause of liability arose
4. You have certain rights implied by law, including rights set out in the Australian Securities and Investments Commission Act 1989 (Cth) and the Trade Practices Act 1974 (Cth).
5. If our liability (or the liability of any provider of information) for a breach of a right or term implied by law (whether by statute or otherwise) is capable of exclusion, it is hereby excluded.
6. You agree that we are not liable to you for any loss, damage, cost or expense whether direct or indirect, consequential or economic (and whether or not caused by our negligence or the negligence of any provider of information) which arises in connection with your use of the Services provided by the third party. This provision extends, without limitation, to any third party failure to carry out your instructions or for any acts or omissions of any third party in relation to the Service (including website content).
7. Our liability for a breach of a right or term which is not implied by law shall not exceed an amount equal to the fee paid by you to us in respect of the matter to which the breach relates.
8. Subject to any Prescribed Term, if we facilitate linkages to other websites or provide or make available (including by way of a referral service) general research, information or recommendations provided by other persons, we are not liable to you if you rely on any research, information, advice or recommendation provided by such Sites or persons.
9. You agree and acknowledge that we may receive commissions or a financial benefit from the Service Provider in relation to your use of the Services, and from the third party and issuers of Financial Products in relation to other products and services provided to you.
10. All information contained on this website is given in good faith and has been derived from sources believed to be accurate. However, we make no representation or warranty of any kind as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. It is general information only and should not be considered as a comprehensive statement on any matter and should not be relied upon as such.
11. Neither Limba Loans nor any third party associated with Limba Loans nor any of their directors, employees and associates guarantees the security of this website, gives any warranty of reliability or accuracy nor accepts any responsibility arising in any other way including by reason of negligence for, errors in, or omissions from, the information on this website and does not accept any liability for any loss or damage, however caused, as a result of any person relying on any information on the website or being unable to access this website. This disclaimer is subject to any applicable contrary provisions of the Australian Securities and Investments Commission Act and Trade Practices Act. 12.
In preparing the information contained on this website, Limba Loans has not taken into account your objectives, financial situation or needs.
13. The information on this site is based on current laws and their interpretation, including taxation laws. The levels and basis of taxation may change. The application of many laws, including taxation laws, depends upon an investor’s individual circumstances. You should, therefore, consider seeking professional advice on the legal and taxation implications of investing and should not rely on the information provided, which should be used as a guide only.
14. Copyright in the information contained on this website is owned by Limba Loans. You may use this information for your own personal reference only. You may reproduce this information in hard copy solely for your personal use. The information may not otherwise be reproduced and must not be distributed or transmitted to any other person or incorporated in any way into another document or other material.
Linking to Limba Loans’ site
15. Unless written permission is granted by Limba Loans you are not entitled to link to this website. If permission is granted your site must not contain any material that disparages Limba Loans or its goods and services.
16. Your site must not contain the following: Illegal, sexually explicit, pornographic, or otherwise offensive or distasteful material Content promoting gaming, wagering or betting sites Instructions on the manufacture and/or use of illegal drugs, or other dangerous materials Material that promotes harassment, hatred or discrimination based on age, race, religion, gender, sexual preference or any other factor Defamatory, disparaging, abusive, threatening or offensive messages (whether aimed at Limba Loans or a third party) false or misleading information about the products and services of Limba Loans or a member of the City Finance Group.
17. You agree not to transfer, or attempt to transfer, any material, viruses or code to the Limba Loans site that could cause damage or harm to the site or in any way impede the security of Limba Loans’ site. You may not attempt to alter the Limba Loans site.
18. By entering information into any part of this website you consent to us passing that information on including personal information to third parties, external service providers, legal personnel or to a court or tribunal.
19. You agree to indemnify Limba Loans and keep it indemnified against all actions, claims, costs, demands, damages or liability arising in any manner from a breach by you of the terms of this agreement or the passing on of information to any third party.
Changes to this agreement
20. Limba Loans may change the terms of this agreement and the logo at any time and solely at its discretion. If possible, Limba Loans will try to notify you of any such changes.
21. These Terms are governed by the laws of Queensland and you and we submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Queensland.
Consent to Electronic Communication
22. If you agree to receiving notices and transacting pursuant to the Electronic Transactions Act 2011 on this website, please be aware:
a) that paper documents may no longer be given;
b) electronic communications must be regularly checked for documents;
c) and your consent to the giving or receiving of documents by electronic communication may be withdrawn at any time.