Government funds to assist your small business
Firstly, running a small business can be expensive. Unpredictable variations in cash flow can mean you’re often left high and dry, waiting for funds to come in and keep you afloat. Government grants are a great way to assist your business with a quick boost.
Government grants and assistance
- Many small business owners are unaware of the amount of government grants and assistance that may be on offer to support your needs.
- Securing a grant can provide a cash injection to support your business to build and grow.
The options are endless
- Government business grants cover a wide range of industries and needs.
- Perhaps your business needs funds for research and development, to launch a new innovation, take on new staff or trade in a new market.
- Other grant options can include tax and tariff concessions that reduce the cost of doing business.
A range of business grant options is just a click away. Jump onto Business.gov.au and start your search of
What does your small business need?
Here’s a sample of the range of small business grants that may be able to provide your business with a cash injection.
- Getting started: There’s a limited range of targeted support available to help businesses in selected fields with their start-up costs.
- Selling yourself: Browse the range of marketing and sales related grants that can help you learn how to promote your business.
- New equipment: See what support is available to help your business buy new equipment or technologies.
- Hiring new staff: There’s a wide range of support available to help your business meet the cost of hiring and training new staff.
- Innovation: Looking to launch a new product or service? Search for relevant grants
- Trade: Need funds to support new import or export activities for your small business? Review the range of subsidies and support
- Building and growing: If your business is looking to build and grow into new markets, there’s a range of grant support available.
- Safety first: Need to improve workplace health and safety? Meet your OH&S expenses with funds, advice and training programs.
- Bouncing back: Disaster recovery support options are available to help get your business back into the swing of things.
Haven’t found what you’re looking for?
You can search the full range of government grants and assistance available near you.
Still need a cash injection for your business?
- Talk to City Finance Business Lending to find out how you can access fast, flexible finance to help your business build and grow.
- We’re one of Australia’s oldest and most experienced names in unsecured finance. We understand first-hand the challenges small business can face.
- Our experienced Business Loan Specialists can answer any questions you have and help tailor a business loan option to suit your business needs.
- Call us on 1300 10 10 77, or email us at email@example.com.